Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beautiful Day!

After coming home from work today, I spent an hour or so out on my lanai, enjoying the warm sun. The apartment faces west so I get to enjoy the sunset, how the sun reflects over the water as it goes down and sometimes plays hide and seek with the clouds. Other nights, the sky was a beautiful pink, not tonight though. I enjoyed a glass of wine and toasted all of you out there who don't get to enjoy the view.

It's amazing how relaxing it is here, even though it's a new job and new city. I don't have all the things going on after work that I did back in L.A. where I'd have to rush home, relax for a little bit and then go out again. Now I get home and I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Or I can read, watch a little tv, surf the net or just veg...it's awesome!!!

No comments: